Saturday 8 February 2014

My Sin Burdened me Heavily*~*Hope a Stairway to ALLAH'S...{?}*+*Dua~(*Quran*)~Imam Shafi'i ( Rahimahullah )}*



---------- ----------
From: Zaheer Bawany <zaheerbawany@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Subject: [] Fwd: *My Sin Burdened me Heavily*~*Hope a Stairway to ALLAH'S...{?}*+*Dua~(*Quran*)~Imam Shafi'i ( Rahimahullah )}*
To: Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com


 

What a pity on Muslim Ummah!
There are 99+ Names of Allah s.w.t. ( Asma-ul-Husna) & Allah s.w.t has promised Muslims of Forgiveness at more then 100 times in Qur'an - But where ever Forgiveness is mentioned; It is not mentioned without conditions. (Although it is Discretion of Allahs.w.t & Alone His Will to whome He may Forgive or Punish)
The condition is Eemaan & A'AMAAL-E-SWALEH.
Muslims ought to remember that Alla s.w.t Has Not Decreed upon Himself to Forgive butHas time and again Said "He May Forgive to Whom He may Will" Otherwise He is also AzizulZunteqaam, Al-Muzzillu,Al-Haseebu, (Al) ZilQuwwatil Mateen. 

May Allah s.w.t Give us Hidaya to revert to Qur'an & Sunnah in real Belief & Obey in Practice the Guidance of Qur'an and Sunnah 


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_alhamdullilah@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 4:51 AM
Subject: *My Sin Burdened me Heavily*~*Hope a Stairway to ALLAH'S...{?}*+*Dua~(*Quran*)~Imam Shafi'i ( Rahimahullah )}*
To: ~Y A S M I N~ <Fisabilillah_Alhamdullilah@yahoo.com>


'Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen
wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~ `Amma Ba'd'
'Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu'.

I made my Hope a Stairway to Your Forgiveness

When my heart was Hardened,
and my courses Constrained;
I made my Hope a stairway,
to Your forgiveness...
 
My Sin Burdened me Heavily...{!}
 
But...{?} 
But ... {?}
when I measured it by Your forgiveness,
Lord~
Your forgiveness was the Greater !
 
{*Alhamdullilah* }
 
 
(Source:- Imaam Shaafi ( Rahimahullah ) in his Final Sickness...)
 
 
Our Lord You truly know all that we may hide
[in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah.
 
 
{Source :- 'Quran'~ Surat 'Ibrāhīm 14: A # 38 }


...'SALAAMS' TO ALL...
 
~ Y a s m i n ~
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice, my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'. {'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
 
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
 'In Shaa Allah'!


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.