Monday 30 September 2013

SMILE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "iqbal sheikh" <iqbalyat@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 12, 2013 10:42 AM
Subject: {Islamabadianz} SMILE
To:


​reposted.​

 

 

 

 

> Sardar declares:آ 

> .... . . I will never marry in my life &. . .آ 

> .. . . I'll give same advice to my children also. . . ..آ 

>

> Sardar: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.آ 

> Jeeto: Yes darling I still do, only differnece is earlier it was 300mlآ 

> now it's 2 ltr.آ 

> Santa went to Mysore palace.آ 

> Tourist guide - Santaji plz dont sit there, its Tipu sultan's chairآ 

> Santa - Oye dont worry yaar i'll get up when he comes.!!..آ 

> Sardar wanted to make a STD call to punjab,آ 

> He wanted to save money so what did he do?آ 

> Simple, he went to punjab and made a local call..آ 

 

> One tourist from U.S.A.asked to Sardar: Any great man born in this village?آ 

> Sardar: No sir, only small babies!!!آ 

> Teacher: A for?آ 

> Sardar: Appleآ 

> Teacher: Jor se bolo?آ 

> Sardar: Jay mata di..آ 

> 2 sardars were fighting after exam.آ 

> Sir: Y r u fighting?آ 

> 1st Sardar: This fool left the answer sheet blank,آ 

> Sir: So what?آ 

> 1st Sardar: Even i did the same thing, now teacher will think that we bothآ 

> copied.آ 

> Sardar 1: I'm very kanjoos, I went 2 honeymoon alone & saved 1/2 money.آ 

> Sardar 2: You R nothing I saved all my money, my friend was going & I sentآ 

> my wife with him.آ 

> Sardar is in a dissection class of cockroach. He cuts its 1 leg, andآ 

> says, "chal", it walks.آ 

> He cuts 2nd and 3rd legs and said, "chal" , it walks.آ 

> He cuts all the legs and said, "chal....." Finally he wrote theآ 

> conclusion.......آ 

> ..... "after all the legs of a cockroach are cut - it becomes deaf......"آ 

> 2 sardarjis looking at Egyptian mummy.آ 

> Sar 1 : Look so many bandages, pakka lorry accident case.آ 

> Sar 2 : Aaho, lorry number is also written...BC 1760!!!....آ 

> A sardar on an interview 4 da post detective.آ 

> Interviewer : who killed Gandhi?آ 

> Sardar : Thank u sir 4 giving me d job, I will start investigating.......آ 

> A scene from Kohn Benega Crorepati....آ 

> Amitabh : In which state Cauvery flows?آ 

> Sardar : Liquid state.....آ 

> Audience clapped.. Amitabh stunned, looks behind, ALL WERE SARDARS.......آ 

> Sardar: What is the name of your car?آ 

> Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.آ 

> Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol.آ 

> Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening...آ 

> Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.آ 

> Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken..آ 

> Sardar: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.آ 

> At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!آ 

> Sardar: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?آ 

> Sardar: U cheated me.آ 

> Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.آ 

> Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is 'All India Radio!آ 'آ 

> آ 

> Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?آ 

> Sardar: An old king's skeleton.آ 

> Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?آ 

> Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a childآ .

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Islamabadianz" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to islamabadianz+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.