Thursday, 15 December 2011

You are like an angel



On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM, ~~***ABB@S***~~ <azainab_97@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
You are like an angel from above,
And I will do anything for your love.

I'll give you everything from my heart,
But don't worry that is just the start.

So I give your love,
And soon you'll see,

That no one can love you
,
More than me.
 
 
   
 
 

--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 

Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.