Sunday 21 August 2011

For Karachi Only



On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Rizwan <mc100400229@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Hello friends,
I have completed my first two semesters there fore my previous handouts are of no use to me so friends I am willing to sell then at half price they are intact and has no marking on them and are as good as new If any one is willing to buy them then let me know as it will save you at least half of the cost of handouts in addition the cost of delivery.

CS601 -    DATA COMMUNICATION
ENG201 -  BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL ENGLISH WRITING
MGT101    FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
MGT301 -  PRINCIPLE OF MARKETING
MGT503 -  PRINCIPLE OF MANAGEMENT
CS301 -     DATA STRUCTURES
MGT 502 - ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR

I do live n Karachi and this is only for the residents of Karachi if you are willing to get them then meet me at Indus Campus or Nazimabad Campus. Email me personally we will discuss the specifics, Please only residents of Karachi should contact me.
Take Care   
--
Though! I walk through The Valley of Death, I fear no Evil.

There are no hopeless situations in Life, Its only people who goes hopeless about them.

The best thing which one can get out of a soul is "Its Character".

--
For online discussion forums and inclusive portal about exam related data,Fun ,poetry,fashion,etc please visit www.virtualians.net
 
www.virtualians.net
study with moj masti

Virtulians Group Basic Posting Rules

Unethical comments, abuses are strictly prohibited you are expected to be polite while posting the messages
Messages containing Phone Numbers are treated as spam
Posting links of other sites or groups is not allowed



--
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.