Saturday 27 October 2012

Last University Transcript



On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM, ::::Håttø¿Bãçhõ:::: <mmlk6034@gmail.com> wrote:
why r u seeing these documents for us?


On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM, fari marwat <farimarwat@gmail.com> wrote:
Respected Sir

I have scaned the documents including my last university Transcript.

And respected sir, You asked about expected salary. So before the appointment I told that salary is not the issue. I have to work, if you satisfy then you can give me the proper salary.

In Pakistan, the salary for Software Engineer, Developer is RS 50,000, to 60,000 which becomes 500USD but because of enter level my expectation is 300USD. No it depends on you I will never reject you.

Note: The next 3 days is our yearly festival so I will not present on my seat.
Best Regards and God Bless You



--
 
 
 
 
 
                    

 

         :::¿'håttø¿¿bãçhõ¿' :::





--
-- 
For Virtual University of Pakistan Study Material Sharing, Discussion, etc, Come and join us at http://4e542a34.linkbucks.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Virtual Position" group.
To post to this group, send email to virtualposition@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://004bbb67.any.gs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.